They say the little things add up! Nothing could be truer when it came to renovating our small, en-suite guest bathroom.
I wanted our outdated bathroom to exude a light, fresh, airy feeling with a slight modern farmhouse vibe. I also wanted a clean design with a bright neutral palette anchored by key visual elements.
Enter the Rancho Collection from Pfister!
Aesthetically, the faucet should reflect the overall style and tone of the room. When first I laid eyes on this Rancho Bathroom Faucet, I knew it was the one. It’s beautiful with soft curves, and crisp details — and it came in a matte black finish!
Who knew something this small would add so much to the look and function of our guest bathroom.
—->> Check out the Before Pictures Here <<—-
Thinking of updating your bathroom faucet? Here are a few things to consider:
- What look are you going for (modern, traditional, transitional like my Rancho, etc.)?
- What’s your budget? This will most likely guide your search and decision-making.
- What type and shape of sink will be installed with the faucet (vessel, under mount, oval, rectangular, etc)?
- How far apart are your existing sink faucet holes? Will you need a 4″ centerset or a single with a coverplate or an 8″ widespread faucet?
- What size is your vanity? Will you require a single or double-handle faucet?
- Will splashing be an issue? The height, of the faucet, the shape and angle of the spout and even the shape of the sink can affect splashing.
- Who will be using this space and how often? A fancier, gold or brass finish bathroom might be best for sporadic use. A temperature-control or single-handle faucet might be best for little ones.
- How important are sustainability and water conservation to you and are those a requirement of the city or county you live in?
Also, you should consider the installation process and whether or not you’ll need to hire out or DIY. And, if you’re super picky like me, you may want to think about the finish of your faucet and how much maintenance it will require. The matte black finish of our Rancho so far has been a dream: just a quick wipe and no water spots or oily finger prints.
To maintain a cohesive design, I added complementary accessories from Pfister’s Penn Collection. Our bathroom is proudly sporting the Collection’s towel ring and bar, a paper holder and robe hook.
I’m so glad you stopped by! Be sure to check in weekly on this blog for updates and also catch up on my daily lifestyle and home decor tips by following me on the gram @thefarafix